-
March 15th, 2002, 12:19 AM
#41
Inactive Member
Biggie, You're a pile of shit! The Wife and kid are gone, I got my Amp fixed, I'm jamming and drinking, I take a break, and low and behold, I gotta drag the cripple fight ramp out. Fuck it, I ain't doing it. Find someone else. As president of cripple fight ramp local 102, I call a strike! at least until tomorrow or whenever I'm sober. Whichever comes first. I'm guessing tomorrow! Until then, enjoy you glenfishe..er..glendifish...err...golden fingerishisch....err..SCOTCH!
-
March 15th, 2002, 12:27 AM
#42
HB Forum Owner
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Headhunter:
As president of cripple fight ramp local 102, I call a strike!</font></font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Then you won't be needing to borrow the Chanrails?

fucking edits!
<font color="#330033" size="1">[ March 14, 2002 09:07 PM: Message edited by: Smackie Chan ]</font>
-
March 15th, 2002, 12:28 AM
#43
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Dr. Dooom:
Lookee there, JIFR is still trying to make a name for himself beyond remaining on hold for two hours. Thinks he can steal my shit and make a take of it. Cuda's spot is taken, fool. Uninventive and dull calling the real deal out and haytin got racked three months ago and never since. Fuck Boston and all the liverless redhead bastards in there. NYC eternal scoreboard on you sorry bitches as you look in your drawers and can't match the size. Tremble and watch my finger on the trigger your status is up to my discretion don't tempt me donkeyfucker. Ten undead crackhead Dominican motherfuckers roll up on you stuffing your fucking face in the Dunkin Donuts bathroom and take their turns with your asshole.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
The only name you ever made for yourself had to do with a bunch of bananas and locker room full of football players. The only time you had original material stolen from you was the screenplay of the movie 'Birdcage', assload.
Bet your ointment that Dr. Dooom would be on hold for three hours if he ever tried to get a vine. Jstu wouldnt give your project ricket ass the courtesy of asking your take.
Check Mr. Hess at his pink casket for that eternal scoreboard. Seen the newspaper while in the PC ward at the county jail? Boston has more scoreboard this year than your punta Yankees or your school guidance counselour. I suggest you check with him about that Beautician School you showed your Mom the brochures of.
I say my Santa Domingan friends from Hartford pay you a visit with a roll of nickels. They will cut your eyelids off and feed you sleeping pills while frying bananas in oil later used to dip your barbed-wire tied feet in.
The only thing up to your discretion in this forum is whether you pick pink or lavender for your funeral gown up in this mother fucker.
Suck on that.
-
March 15th, 2002, 12:40 AM
#44
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Smackie Chan:
Then you want be needing to borrow the Chanrails then?
</font></font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Nobody told me we could drink on the job
Cripple fight local 102 isn't a picky bunch.

<font color="#330033" size="1">[ March 14, 2002 08:42 PM: Message edited by: Headhunter ]</font>
-
March 15th, 2002, 12:46 AM
#45
Inactive Member
Are you making fun of me?
-
March 15th, 2002, 01:02 AM
#46
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Adept:
Are you making fun of me?</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Until you stop your ridiculous drive to suck up to a troll and make his list as the best poster, everyone will be making fun of you. Unfortunately, I don't think this is an Adept is a pile of shit thread. We could change it if you'd like.
-
March 15th, 2002, 01:22 AM
#47
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Headhunter:
Unfortunately, I don't think this is an Adept is a pile of shit thread. We could change it if you'd like.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
We have to have at least ONE thread unrelated to Adumped and his suckiness.
-
March 15th, 2002, 01:57 AM
#48
Inactive Member
-
March 15th, 2002, 02:47 AM
#49
Fucking Dick!
I'm ready for a battle you muddafuckers. Anybody want to step up? I gotta piss, but I'll be back.
No, really.
-
March 15th, 2002, 05:44 PM
#50
Inactive Member
N-E Ways...belated props to Biggie on the Pulp Fiction reset
Jules: Does he look like a bitch??
Bret: What?? (BLAM!!)
Jules: DOES...HE...LOOK...LIKE...A BITCH?!
Bret: NOOOO!!
Jules: Then why are you trying to fuck him like a Bitch, Bret?
Bret: I DIDN'T!
Jules: Yes you did, Bret! Yes you did! You tried to fuck him, and Marcellus Wallace don't like to be fucked by anybody except Mrs. Wallace
On a lighter note, this Dr. Dooooooooooom character reminds me of the little dork that used to try and sit with the cool kids at lunch and repeatedly got told to fuck off...
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks